Monday, September 26, 2016

Earn $1.05 very Time You Help Me Sell My Latest Horror Story

Hi everyone I am quite excited about this. I have created a new horror story called The Day John Dunne Died Again and Again and Again. John Dunn finds himself caught in a ground hog like time loop on the morning when he and his family are killed. The way they all die is different each time but the end result is the same every morning John and his beautiful family die. This is the first in a new series I have called Horror Tasters. If you like the Twilight Zone and Alfred Hitchock then give yourself a treat and read this story.
This book will be available in Kindle but I am also putting it in to my Spreesy shop. Why should you check this out? Well Spreesy allows me to pay you $1.05 every time you help me sell this book. Just join as one of my affiliates and promote my ebook on your websites, social media or blogs just don't spam anyone. A few minutes work on your part and you could be earning a nice little pay check.
Click here if you want to earn cash and read a good story.

No comments:

Post a Comment