Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Twenty New Year's Resolutions Free Sampler


TWENTY NEW YEAR’S RESOLUTIONS FREE SAMPLER

By Virinia Downham
Copyright ©2012 Lulu.com
All rights reserved.
ISBN 978-1-300-43521-1

INTRODUCTION

Every New Year people make New Year’s resolutions they decide what they can do to be a better person or to make a better life for themselves and their families. Here are the twenty New Year’s resolutions of animals. If you are ready for a good laugh read on to discover what twenty animals from all over the world have to say about making their New Year’s Resolutions.

CHAPTER ONE


Happy New Year everyone. My New Year’s resolution is to remember that I am not always the boss. I should be but I’m not. OK now I’m sounding bitter. I’ll work on that too this year.
If you want to learn 19 more funny things animals from around the world say their New Year’s resolutions are then you need to get Twenty New Year’s Resolutions today.

For other books by Virinia Downham visit http://lulu.com/spotlight/viriniadownham
Have a great day and share this Happy New Year book with your family and friends.
Virinia Downham






No comments:

Post a Comment